Sunday, December 12, 2010

I am what I am: 1st Version

I may not have the eloquence of Angel Araneta
I may not be the composer like Butch Castillo
I may not urinate as farther to the wall as Butch Tiongson
I may not be as tall as Smiley Tan
I may not be as cute as Jojo Blanco
I may not be as slang as Resty Ruiz
I may not be as lucky as Bobby Enriquez
I may not be as hypertensive (kuno) as Spike Ignacio
I may not be as dark as Rodolfo Joaquin
I may not be as skinny as Elvis Verso
I may not be as womanizer as Ricky dela Cruz
I may not be expectant as Ronald Ramirez
I may not be limping as Alex Pineda
I may not have the 9 fingers of Elmo Isip
I may not have the voice of Jun Tagorda
I may not have the car of Michael Yatco
I may not have the fistula of Goody Viana
I may not have the myesthenia gravis of Rey Gutierez
But,
I am what I am.
author: unknown medicus member
(taken from our MEDICUS NEWSLETTER published 1988)

No comments: