Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Laverne Stop Over


Cesar called me and said that Laverne dropped by on his way to Chicago. I was reading email from Laverne and he is going to Chicago with a stopped over in Los Angeles. His family persuade him to spend the holidays with them in Los Angeles since his job would not start until 3rd week of January. It would be very cold in Chicago with no relative in site on Christmas and New Year's day.
Laverne decides to spend the Holidays in Los Angeles and the following day Cesar pick him up from his uncles house and call some Brod's. So that sunday (December 14) I picked up Elvis and went to Cesars house. Cesar ordered lunch at Salo Salo, together we pick it up and ate lunch. We then spend the whole afternoon talking about the good old times, with the seniors giving advice to our Brod.
In the picture (above), all of us were wearing the MEDICUS cap that I just got that friday (december 12) from the manufacturer. It look good and serve as a badge for us. To my brods and sis I will be mailing it (the cap) to you just wait. I do not want to be with the Holiday rush at the post office so I am waiting till January to start mailing it.
agpineda 107

No comments: