Friday, February 8, 2008

ESPRIT DE CORPS Batch



In 1986 Esprit De Corps Batch did their final acceptance. I forgot the place where it was held (i do not have my medicus history records with me, but you can see the history part at the MEDICUS FORUM). This picture was taken during our beautiful sisters oath taking, although some members were missing in the picture (my lens is not wide enough). I think, I took this picture and it was dark (flash not strong enough, battery almost dead, using a camera built in 1978). Even with a flash and using an ASA 400 film I was not able to take a decent picture. I scanned it at 600 dpi and edit using layers in Photoshop, but I still could not bring the picture up in good color. So here it is in black and white.

From left to right: Marissa R., Carolyn, L.C., Zuphia A., the sisters Lynette C., and Ma. Theresa (tess) C. then, Ma. Cecilia (maricel) C., Niela J., Joli F., Ma. Carminda (carrie) Magsino (she's with the angels now looking after us)., Araceli L., Cindy S., and Teodora V. missing in the picture was Rhuena and Rochi (sorry). There is another one at the extreme right end of the picture but just cant remember who.


ESPRIT DE CORPS BATCH; 160.Zuphia M. ALCAIDE 161.Rhuena Anne Marie I.CABLAYAN 162.Lenntte L. CHAN 163.Maria Theresa L. CHAN 164. Maria Cecilia I. CUEVAS 165.Joli S. FRIAS 166.Niela D. JORVINA 167.Carolyn C. LAYACAN-CURIOSO 168.Araceli O. LOYOLA 169.Maria Carminda D. MAGSINO(+) 170.Rosalie V. MARCELO 171.Marissa M. RUFFY 172.Cindy C. SANTOS 173.Teodora C. VILLAMAR


agp 107

No comments: