Saturday, March 8, 2008

Bel Esprit and Vitem Empendere Vero


This is the only picture I have of Bel Esprit and Vitem Empendere Vero Batch. This picture was taken in front of then newly constructed groto at Manila Central University Callocan campus.

Brods from left to right: dado, leo, Hassan, bethuel, Gil, dollar, Frank, Willy, Brian, bernard. Richard was missing in the picture.

Sis from left to right: nina, cecil (pacheco), cecil (villa), marissa, eliosa, mary ann, peewee (muriel), tina, aurora, anna marie, jo, lourdes, jenny (del campo). missing in the pciture is carmen.

BEL ESPRIT 116.Leo Paul T. BALMEO 117.Bethuel G. CURAMENG 118.Ronald F. FETALVERO 119.Hassan A. IRSHAID 120.Diosdado C. JAVELLANA 121.Virgilio G. JUAT 122.Javier Frank J. NARAG 123.Wilfredo M. RAMOS JR. 124.Brian A. REYES 125.Arnel B. ROMEO 126.Bernard B. SAN JOSE 127.Richard A. TOLENTINO

VITEM IMPENDERE VERO 128.Catherine B. BALAJADIA 129.Maria Eloisa L. BELTRAN 130.Jenny C. CHAN 131.Mary Ann M. CHUA 132.Jennifer Freida M. DEL CAMPO 133.Maria Carmen C. EDAUGAL 134.Gavina Aurora M. FABIAN 135.Ma. Cristina F. FERNANDEZ 136.Ma. Maureen P. FLORES 137.Nina Angelita M. GONZALES 138.Muriel C. Manuel-Pascual 139.Anna Marie J. OBIAS 140.Josephine H. OLVIS 141.Cecilia A. PACHECO 142.Lourdes V. QUINTO 143.Marissa B. ULIT 144.Cecilia L. VILLA

(to all my brods and sis I would not be able to post a lot this month for I am not in the US. I am on my vacation and somehow going internet cafe took a long time to post and load in a blog. I feel it to be to slow, and this is supposed to be DSL. I also do not have my sources for pictures but hopefully I could put new ones when I came back.)

alexgp 107


No comments: