Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Archie in the morning

I woke with a headache and it is 01:20 pm. I need to prepare myself for my duty tonight but the blog first. I am trying to load a flash program that was made by one of our Brod for Medicus a long time ago. Perhaps 5 or 6 years ago. But it would not load as a picture or as a video. After trying to load it several times it would not load as it is not supported. I think they are not using flash anymore. I will try to load another video see if it is working. This AVI was taken using a canon pro 1 camera that can take a 3 minute clip. This was taken at Art Onglao's House on December 12, 2004 when me and Archie went there to go fishing. This is an active clip and you can play it by clicking on the play button. i love medicus AGP 107

No comments: