Monday, November 5, 2007

Introduction

I have written a nice introduction for the blog, but unfortunately as luck would have it, it was lost perhaps due to my carelessness or because of the number of beer I have taken so far. I started to do this at midnight and it is now 3 o'clock in the morning. I am now upset because I have lost all the post that I just drafted, and I could not remember the password for the 1st Blog I made(and that one got the mediciomnesduciens name on it). Anyway, this is supposed to be an introduction on this blog that is about our fraternity and sorority. Our beloved Medici Omnes Duciens.

It has been 25 years since the founders started this organization. We have grown, became bigger, older and like a big family we tend to go to our own life's pursuits ending up far from each other. We were far because we grow and seek out what was meant for us, and because we follow the things that we set out to do. To make other peoples lives a little better, to make our lives better. Just like when this was started at MCU to make our lives as students a little better.

This is just a trial run and hope that we have a new media where we can express our wants and needs, to be able to connect with our brothers and sisters from all over the world. To connect again like we used to when we were students of medicine at MCU. To update our brothers and sisters regarding ourselves, including our whereabouts, our families and all the things we can think off.

i love Medicus

AGP 107

No comments: