Thursday, November 8, 2007

WELCOME: ARGENTUM DURUS



BIG APPLAUSE AND STANDING OVATION FOR ! !
















Argentum Durus Batch

MOD 430 Debbie Ann Natividad
MOD 431 Gian Carlo DAROY
MOD 432 Rainel GENELSA
MOD 433 Lito Jay MACARAIG
MOD 434 Jomar HASSAN batch leader

On behalf of the Alumni and from all your brods and sis everywhere; BRODS and SIS WELCOME TO MEDICUS we were glad that you made it. We are here to help and be your brothers and sisters. Ask your questions and we will do our best to answer them. We would like to meet you, shake you hands, and hug you in person one day.

There were six individuals in this picture and I think the other one is Maria Isabel LAGRIMAS. If I am not mistaken she made the friendster account for medicus (correct me if I'm wrong). To you Sis Mabel WELCOME for I was not able to welcome you before. agp 107

No comments: