Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Visit


I went to visit MCU during my vacation and met some of our brods and sis. I never met them before (except for one) and I do not actually know them. But all of us were Medicus. We mingle and talk like long lost friends. I did not stay for long but seems that I know them for a long time. I think this is one of the reason that Medicus was founded. If it is just MCU to go back to, I probably would not visit. But it is our frat-soro, brod and sis that we go back to.

I tried to take some pictures of the campus but the security guards would not allow me. They asked me to get permision from the administration first. I could not possibly do that, even if I wanted to. This was due to my hectic schedule, I only had a few minutes to spare. I do not have enough time to go through the bureaucracy. I only have the time to get a quick shot of our bulletin board, our tambayan, and the parking lot. I also took some photos of our brods and sis that I met on that very short time at MCU Hospital. I uploaded the pictures to my smugmug account, and here is the link for all to see (you can also download it in its full resolution). The pictures were not edited and some were too dark and not nice to look at (they were dark and uneven it is just a small camera that i took it with). I will try to do some tweaking and perhaps upload better ones (when I had the time). I will try to upload it too to our Flickr account after I'm finished with all the editing that I wanted to do (hopefully i can do it before the year end).

agp 107

1 comment:

MEDICI OMNES DUCIENS said...

hey mga bro and sis!!!!!!
how are guys!!!!miss you all so much1its been lomg time when I visited MCU..and fortunately I accidently browsed our website.inquire ko lang sana SSS and as I typed my name bigla bumulaga MEDICUS!
ASTIG bro alex!!galing MO!!!!namiss ko talaga ans samahang Medicus!!!
grabe laki utang na loob ko sa MEDICUS at di ko malilimutan yun!!!Hi to SALES Family The medicus couple!!!
kuya Sam and Ate MAY!!!
I'll keep in touch!!
pls do email me
docjoel27@yahoo.com.
Thanks
MOD354 Alfonso"AL" Barrientos Jr.