Friday, April 25, 2008

What is MEDICUS for me?



(Article taken from MEDICUS NEWSLETTER September 1986)

Won't it be interesting to know how our former "bata & nenes" looked at MEDICUS before they were finally accepted?

Here are some of their answers when they were asked, "What is MEDICUS for me".

" I see MEDICUS as an organization of real brotherhood. Unity among members is noticeable, with the way they group themselves, eat together, discuss problems and laugh together...

MEDICUS made me realize a lot of things: that I can't make it all by myself, that I have talents to share and I can do certain things, I never thought I can do. I've got a lot of things to be thankful of and I'm glad I came to know MEDICUS"
Doree C Villamar

"...Unity, I think is the strong point of MEDICUS and beneath this unity are a lot of factors; dedication, service and brotherhood. MEDICUS has become a part of me and I'm happy to be a part of it."
Cindy C. Santos

"... The members are trying, striving to ultimately uplift the organization. It is the "effort" of the members that gives its importance. It is their solidarity that anchor their roots to the very ground. I know I couldn't offer much, If ever I become a member, but I guess I could strive to offer a hand if ever I'm needed..."
Araceli O. Loyola

STAFF
Editor: Maria Carmen Edaugal
Writers: Rosalie Marcelo
Rhuena Cablayan
Diosdado Limjoco
Managing Editor: Joel Mendoza
Circulation: Alon Angtuaco
Jennifer Del Campo
Grace Salamanca

No comments: