Tuesday, January 8, 2008

25th Anniversary Party Slide

This slide presentation was made of pictures hijacked from our Flickr account (ariel atienza uploaded these pictures, thank you very much). It took some time to do the slide because I am waiting for emails of some more pictures or more pictures being upoaded to our flickr account. I could not wait anymore (the euphoria of the celebration will be fading fast, and its now 2008), but I do hope that more pictures will come ("if you build it, they will come"). If some more pictures showed up I will make another slide presentation for it. I also have a hard time deciding what music to add on it (could not decide between eric clapton's tulsa time and jive bunny's hawai 5 o'). But here it is with Fallout Boy's thank's for the memories.

(just in case the video did not play right, check the bottom of the page and the video is also there as streaming video from youTube)

agp 107

No comments: