Friday, January 25, 2008

After Swimming in 1985


My beautiful sisters after our swimming in Cavite (except for one bwiset na parang t___, singit ng singit sabi na kasing sisters lang siya rin daw). This picture were taken just after sunrise and it was raining. From left to right Dina Eisma, Elvis Verso, Arcely Fabian, in the middle (tallest) was Vicky Valdez, then Nen Ganipan, and Marlene Chua, kneeling Mila Libiran. I miss my sisters, I have seen Dina and Arcely several times because we came from the same City (Olongapo) and even in the same high school but the rest I have not seen for a long time. I hope they see this.

agp 107

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dina is now based in Vegas with her husband. 'though I believe she's planning to go back home soon.

MEDICI OMNES DUCIENS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MEDICI OMNES DUCIENS said...

Lyn if you have contact with Dina, can you tell her about our BLOG. Do you know any contact number for her at Las Vegas we got several Brods and Sis over there, (james, mel, thani, monette)